Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokemon Journeys felt more like Filler than Canon

Options
MajorBrendan
MajorBrendan Member Posts: 879 ✭✭✭
5 LOLs First Answer 5 Agrees First Comment

I would like to jot down a good deal of witty story lines that both journeys and To be a Pokemon Master due to random globetrotting, including but not limited to the Calyrex Story in Crown Tundra, Isle of Armor, etc.

Comments

• MajorBrendan
    Options

Once I work for the Pokemon Company, I plan to correct the biggest mistakes in the Anipoke. Journeys, To be a Master and Horizons.

• MajorBrendan
    Options

If it's all possible, I plan to correct the biggest mistakes in the anime. Journeys, To be a Master and Horizons.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,615 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

You are either delusional or a troll.

• MajorBrendan
    Options

neither.

• jerr5433
    jerr5433 Member Posts: 2
    Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

"Pokémon Journeys: The Series" has been a unique installment in the Pokémon anime franchise, and opinions on its structure and narrative can vary among viewers. The perception that it feels more like filler than canon may stem from the show's episodic captions nature and its focus on various regions and Pokémon.

• MajorBrendan
    Options

@jerr5433 I like the Pokemon series to a bit more serial when it comes to the episodes. Especially the fact that the ending of To be a master was rather disappointing. If I was able to bring Ash back, I intend to finish what the main series started, Ash's journey is ending in a much better ending. Even if it means retconning his status as world champ.

• ZarquisYiris
    ZarquisYiris Member Posts: 5
    Options

@MajorBrendan Actually, I’m the one who’s going to be fixing the Pokemon series by making Pokemon the Series: Sword and Shield when I work at Disney. Cause it will start with the real Season 23 and take place in the Galar Region. Ash will have an adventure in the Galar Region with Serena and their childhood friends, Goh and Chloe, by his side. Ash will be participating in both the Galar League and Serena will be participating in both the Pokemon Contest and the Pokemon Showcase. Serena now realizes what her true goal is and it’s similar to Ash’s goal to become a Pokemon Master. Serena’s true goal is to become the Queen of the Pokemon World. Ash and Serena will have new Pokemon by their side and have new rivals to face.

• MajorBrendan
    Options

@ZarquisYiris Did you really work for Disney? I plan to fix the Pokemon Journeys mess by retconning and move forward with a much better region or two starting with removing goh and Chloe canonically.

• ZarquisYiris
    ZarquisYiris Member Posts: 5
    Options

@MajorBrendan Not yet. But pretty soon, I will be working at Disney. Cause I’m going to be the rightful CEO of the company so I can make things right again. And I have lots of ideas that will help make things better for you and everyone else to enjoy. And making the Sword and Shield series is one of them. Now, Goh and Chloe’s characters for the Sword and Shield series are going to be way different from their characters in the reboot series. They’re the childhood friends and best friends of Ash and Serena when they met in the same groups they're in at Professor Oak’s Summer Camp. Not to mention that Goh will be participating in the Galar League and have his own rivals and Chloe is going to participate in the Pokemon Contest and the Pokemon Showcase. They want to show Ash and Serena how strong they’ll be as well. Especially when they compete with them and their new rivals and Gary, of course.

• TheJeffers
    TheJeffers Member Posts: 720 ✭✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

@ZarquisYiris Darn it! I made a similar joke, but it has been held all day by the approvals process, if it every gets approved at all due to extreme sarcasm.