Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

pokemon Horizons Episode Count

Options
MajorBrendan
MajorBrendan Member Posts: 869 ✭✭✭
5 LOLs First Answer 5 Agrees First Comment

As I stated, Horizons wouldn't last a gen or two worth. In your honest opinion, How many episodes do you think the anime would last? I say horizons would be so boring best to pull the plug on the 78th episode. Unless the writers have a much better storyline and a better anime to replace it that is.

Best Answers

• MajorBrendan
    #2 Answer ✓
    Options

Either 78th or 88th Episode would be how long it'll last unless the writers come up with more enticing Story Arcs. I find the Lucius and Liko lineage story extremely boring that watching older pokemon episodes more likeable than Horizons.

• MajorBrendan
    #3 Answer ✓
    Options

@UnovanZorua Not at the Rate that Pokemon Horizons is doing it won't.

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Agrees 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    #4 Answer ✓
    Options

Maybe less though, since Horizons started late. I doubt they'd make a new series before a new game comes out, even if Horizons doesn't do well. They'll just reveal a new goal and add more filler if the main story is about to end before the new games. They might pull a big arc once they're close to the ending if there's still a lot of time before the next games.

• MajorBrendan
    #5 Answer ✓
    Options

perhaps, but Just in case Horizons perform very poorly and writers need a good vacation to brainstorm a much better story.

Answers

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Agrees 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    Options

Probably around three years. Which would be the amount of weeks in a year multiplied by three episodes.