Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

I had an idea on how (SV spoilers) could be added to Masters

Options

(you finish the main game? You know the professor's secret? Ok good you can proceed)

I see it happening like this. Nemona hears Lear's Hoopa can draw people from different worlds/universes/timelines so she approaches him about bringing someone there. "She's the strongest trainer I've ever seen and *I didn't get to fight her!* oh also she's a robot."

Basically I feel like the AIs (because you have to have both of them) could be fixed up by the Gadgeteers--many of whom are robotics experts, energy experts, or both--to be able to survive outside Area Zero.

I also think the professors should be added but NOT nabbed from before they were killed, just so we can avoid any attempts to avoid that fate. I want them from the timeline where they were the one who left when Arven was a baby.

Comments

• MajorBrendan
    MajorBrendan Member Posts: 871 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Answer 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

What about Iono? her appearance doing a livestream would be interesting too.

• Jirarudan
    Jirarudan Member Posts: 67 ✭✭
    5 Likes 5 Agrees Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options

This wasn't about Iono though. This was about the AIs. Iono wouldn't need a plot contrivance to get to Pasio, while they would. She could just get a plane ticket.

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Agrees 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    Options

I don't think they should bring the AI to Pasio. The place is already confusing enough, and trying to make it feel natural (as in not forced, strange-feeling, or sudden) despite introducing the AI of all things is there would be hard.

Maybe they could bring Turo (judging by Nemona's outfit and Penny saying nothing about it, the SV characters are probably going to be from Scarlet), as he's most likely alive during the story of Scarlet.

Or Hoopa could bring Sada from before she died by a little (Hoopa can bring things from different times, universes, and places through its hoops, according to the Galar villain arc), and we'd get to see Arven interact with his Mother. That'd probably be easier to pull off properly than bringing the AI to Pasio.

• Jirarudan
    Jirarudan Member Posts: 67 ✭✭
    5 Likes 5 Agrees Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options

The easiest, I think, would be just bringing the human professors from the timeline where they were the one who left, but then you would have to wonder what they would pair with since they wouldn't have the pokemon they're most commonly associated with at all. And then there's the awkward notion that they would have to tell Arven why they left (because Arven being added is inevitable), and not only that, but left him to be raised by a neglectful mad scientist.

• SmartAlakazam
    SmartAlakazam Member Posts: 338 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment
    edited January 19 #6
    Options

Iono is doing a livestream in EX, actually! (sorry my text got stuck in bold)

[Edited by Mod_Pandaroo : "Your text is not so bold now!"]

• MajorBrendan
    MajorBrendan Member Posts: 871 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Answer 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

Either way, I'm a big fan of Iono all the same.