Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Made new deck

Shadowbrine1
Shadowbrine1 Member Posts: 34
10 Comments Name Dropper

So I made this deck with hisuian zoroark and Roaring Moon and it is working how it should but it is slow but the deck is supposed to destroy pokemon well dealing no damage any ideas on how I can make the deck better

Comments

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

Wanna make it better? Get rid of Hisuian Zoroark. It's a worthless card. Stop trying to get creative with existing archetypes. In 100% of cases, you just end up making the deck worse.

Also, how are we supposed to help you without a list?

• Ravenclawed1234
    Ravenclawed1234 Member Posts: 690 ✭✭✭✭
    500 Comments 250 Agrees 25 Answers 100 Likes

@TechHog, if what you said is true, then explain Chien-Pao ex with Iron Hands ex, isn't that creative? It even went from a top 8 deck at Toronto to a top 4 at LAIC with the inclusion of it.

• Ravenclawed1234

@Shadowbrine1, feel free to build that deck if you want, I might even be able to help test it out if you like and give you some pointers.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

There's a huge difference between top players adding a new tech to help with certain matchups, and a new player randomly throwing in another card that does the same thing as what the deck already tries to do but way, way worse. That advice is directed at new players who are trying to break the mold. If you're new, you should either netdeck or make a non-meta deck. You're not gonna be able to outdo the pros in 99.99999% of cases.

• Shadowbrine1
    10 Comments Name Dropper

I have been playing Pokémon for year but I just got pokemon tcg live this year so I am still not vary good but thanks for your feedback I will send a deck list when I get the chance but thanks again.

• Shadowbrine1
    10 Comments Name Dropper

Ravenclawed1234 I would love it if you help me taste the deck and let me know what cards would be good in deck

• The25thPenguin
    The25thPenguin Member Posts: 11
    Photogenic First Answer First Comment First Anniversary

Which hisuian zoroark? I am assuming you are talking about the psychic one and not the colorless V one. Muk BRS along with Brute Bonnet and Ancient Energy Booster would work for increasing your opponents pokemon's retreat cost (Brute Bonnet w/ Ancient Energy Booster poisons the active and Muk's ability increases your opponents active pokemon's retreat cost by one if the pokemon is poisoned).

• Shadowbrine1
    10 Comments Name Dropper

I think I might take hisuian z out of the deck but thanks anyways

• Ravenclawed1234

Ok, let me know when you’re available on a weekend and I’ll see if I can help

• Shadowbrine1
    10 Comments Name Dropper

OK is there a way we can just do a private chat