Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Horizons' 2nd opening

UnovanZorua
UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭✭✭
500 Agrees 1000 Comments 250 Likes 50 Answers

The opening has some spoilers in it so maybe don't watch it if you haven't watched a few episodes of Horizons.

BUT HOW DO THEY ANIMATE LIKE THAT? HOW? ALL THOSE COLOURS AND FRAMES, HOW?

DEAR ANIMATORS, IT'S JUST A POKÉMON ANIME, PLEASE CALM DOWN. YOU DID NOT NEED TO MAKE IT SO GOOD.

IT'S JUST A POKÉMON ANIME WHY IS THE OPENING SO WELL ANIMATED, HOW AND WHY DID THEY DO THIS?

THEY COULD'VE MADE A NORMAL DECENTLY ANIMATED OP, BUT THEY DECIDED TO MAKE SOME OF THE BEST ANIMATION I'VE EVER SEEN.

Anyway sorry for all the capital letters but I needed to convey the sheer amount of shock I felt. I can barely colour and some people can animate that (Yes I know it's probably a team of multiple people but that doesn't make it any less amazing and unachievable).

Comments

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Agrees 1000 Comments 250 Likes 50 Answers

I've heard that being happy makes you live longer, while being sad makes you live less.

So what do these feelings of disappointment in my own art and joy I feel at seeing such beautiful art and animation that happens every time I rewatch the opening do?

But seriously, are the animators even human? It takes so much hard work, time, and skill to make just one coloured, decent piece of art, and that's ignoring the years some artists practice every day to reach that point. And they made an entire opening with a ton of frames each second. How did they do this. Is this what actually being good at art looks like?

• MajorBrendan
    MajorBrendan Member Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭✭
    100 Answers 1000 Comments 100 Likes 100 Agrees

I find Horizons 2nd Opening tone very exciting. However, I find Pokemon Horizons overall as a grave disappointment.