Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Need more

Definitely need a single player aspect, for a couple months now I’ve wanted to play some ptcg casually and I don’t always want to have to play against real players whether it be ranked or not. Something like what we had on ptcgo would work perfectly. For small rewards being cards, packs and cosmetics and/or the currency to purchase at your leisure. As well as completion rewards, something to look forward to when you load the game up. I can’t express how much more time/money I wouldve spent by now popping packs and doing theme deck battles.

Also, bring back player to player trades. It added another layer of depth definitely when it came to the rarity of cards. Not being able to trade friends in a trading card game kind of sucks. As well as the little tournaments for greater rewards.

on mobile they need to fix the game freezing if you get a text or switch off to answer a text. Having to close the app because it’s frozen from a text mid deck building is a major annoyance. In the shop half the time you cant even get the cards to load so you can read abilities and attacks why would I spent my currency on something I can’t even read unless I go back and forth to a 3rd party website to see if I even WANT the cards/deck.