Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokémon Sleep's Save Data Transfer is Horribly Archaic

Options

I had to update my phone to a new model, and I was unaware that Pokémon Sleep REQUIRES you to log in to social media or use a code to carry over save data. The data is stored on their servers, and the lack of any convenient way of backing up your save data is frankly inexcusable. I lost 50 days of progress because the people who made this game can't do save data right. Despite being a game as much as it is a sleep aid, this app does NOT connect to Game Center on iOS, which would provide an EASY method of making sure it's your data. Despite Nintendo and/or Pokémon accounts being used for basically everything to do with this brand, you are not required to log in, nor encouraged to, which further removes ways of ensuring your save data can be linked to you. If you have yet to get this app, do not do so until this issue is fixed. This is inexcusable.

Comments

• Mod_Bee
    Mod_Bee Moderator Posts: 188 mod
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 LOLs
    Options

Hello, I recommend opening a ticket with the support team. You can do so by visiting https://support.pokemon.com/ then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link. From there click "Contact Us" Thanks!