Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokémon TCG Live 1.2.1 Update & Development Letter Discussion Thread

Options
TPCi_CursedSoup
TPCi_CursedSoup Administrator Posts: 256 admin
First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes 5 LOLs

Hi everyone,

Please use this thread to leave feedback and discuss the latest Pokémon TCG Live Limited Beta update.

Please check out the latest letter from the Development Team here - https://t.co/9VxuP3VnM4

Comments

• Baggetto
    Baggetto Member Posts: 97 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 LOLs Name Dropper
    Options

Let’s gooo

• MattLive
    MattLive Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

Which is the time zone in game?

• TPCi_CursedSoup
    Options

Quick bump since I edited the title. I've included a link to the newest letter from the team!

• jon11w
    jon11w Member Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    5 Agrees First Anniversary First Comment 5 LOLs
    Options

Love those new board animations, great work!

• TPCi_CursedSoup
    Options

The game is open! Updates have been completed, and you should be able to log in now.

• GadgetBadger
    GadgetBadger Member Posts: 43 ✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

Has the performance been optimized at all? My computer runs PTCGO perfectly, but PTCGL lags like crazy! Unplayable. On my phone, it works great but shreds the battery and gets very hot.

• TheEPSD
    TheEPSD Member Posts: 3
    5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

The game feels a lot better so far. The animation speed is miles better. The claiming a prize card without that annoying blue is much better. The new game board is incredible, and I love the update posted to show how it's going to be in the future. The new mouse-hover is great, and the blue outline showing which cards can be used looks fantastic.

A big thing for me is the AI. I think it drastically needs to be improved.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,623 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

Those new animations you're teasing are really, really good. The only improvement I'd suggest is for them to stay in play permanently, with a split in the middle for the two active types. That will go a LONG way in making the game look more modern.

I'll give more feedback when I actually get to play.

• Urieki1958
    Urieki1958 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

In android app cards in hand keep in display during victory screen

• Thunderfool
    Thunderfool Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

Appreciate the response and recognition of the faults so far. Lovely to know that you are working through the bugs to get an awesome game out there.

something that annoys me and alot of my friends is the amount of wait time after you finish a game for all the bars to go up. This should all be instant and skippable. I want hop straight back in not wait for my exp bar, then my battle pass bar then my rank bar THEN have to wait for a delay on collecting my battle pass rewards. Obviously its not so easy to fix that but would be amazing if you could :)