Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Can we get an open discussion from the Devs?

Options
CrazyDeception
CrazyDeception Member Posts: 1
5 Agrees 5 Likes

I understand it's not been a thing for the games in the past, but a new game, a new leaf. We as a community want to know what's going on in the background. Obviously the big one everyone wants to know about currently is when are code redemptions coming back, but it would be great to get updates from the devs on what's on their hit list, what's upcoming (features or changes for examples) and expected timelines for updates / fixes.

Devs, you're asking the community to report bugs and give suggestions to help you improve the game, so can we get some of our efforts reciprocated and give your community some feedback too?

Comments

• VanillaWaffle
    VanillaWaffle Member Posts: 3
    Options

Desperately needed, most if not all other games have lines of communication between playerbase and devs. Why should this game be any different!!

• Ben-the-III
    Ben-the-III Member Posts: 1
    Options

I hope they communicate a lot more with users. It is a sure way to improve the game.

Right now, I did not see them awnser to any bug report on the forum, but I might be wrong...

• Dysmania
    Dysmania Member Posts: 0
    Options

This would be an important way to get feedback. To make this game everyone wants to see, play, and most importantly buy packs for. There will be unreasonable people, but I think the mass majority will support this game because we love Pokemon! It would be important to not take this for granted for the sake of this game's success.

Much love

• KrabsIsA
    KrabsIsA Member Posts: 0
    Options

Don't get your hopes up. It's the Pokémon company, after all.