Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.
[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice

Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.

I Just Want To Have Fun...

I got back into Pokemon Unite to have fun playing as my favorite Legendary Pokemon, Mewtwo, just have fun, casual matches, male new friends, use him cause he is fun.


But no. Noooooooo. Those punks that hate Mewtwo ruin my fun. They ALWAYS gang up on me, and my teammates abandon me...


I have HAD ENOUGH. Pokemon Company, do something about the matchmaking in this game, because all I want is to have fun! Using my favorite Pokemon but can't when it's "Use this Pokemon it's competitive!" Or "Don't use that one it's weak!"

Comments

  • Tasear
    Tasear Member Posts: 256 ✭✭✭
    Third Anniversary 100 Agrees 25 Likes 10 Comments

    Mewtoo runs the run when you are forced to always have one or lose