Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Sad moments in the games

Options
Mechxel
Mechxel Member Posts: 43 ✭✭
5 Agrees Name Dropper Photogenic First Comment

Has any of the games made you get emotional?

Comments

• TheJeffers
    TheJeffers Member Posts: 884 ✭✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

Arven and his Mabosstiff.

I have a lot to criticise when it comes to Scarlet and Violet, but the emotional beats of the story were executed very well.

• puplover1118
    puplover1118 Member Posts: 362 ✭✭✭
    First Answer 5 LOLs 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

Right after you beat Lusamine in Ultra Space in Pokémon Sun/Moon. The climax of Lillie’s story. This is why Ultra Sun/Moon will never have a better story.

• Tasear
    Tasear Member Posts: 109 ✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees Photogenic
    Options

Patch notes tend to make me emotional. I wish that my emotions could be more stable or balance could be reached without an overpowered feeling coming the next month

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭✭
    5 Agrees First Answer 5 LOLs First Comment
    Options

The endings of BW and SM. ... A lot of people would probably say the same thing.

I loved the XY postgame, too, though (beat the rival in Kiloude and walk around Lumiose to unlock. It's amazing but a bit hard to find).

These are the parts I first thought of, I probably missed a few.

Also, every Mystery Dungeon game if spinoffs count, can't even mention specific scenes for those because it's all emotional (they all have a ton of happy and funny scenes too, play them. They're amazing at everything, do it.)

• D-ManBlue
    D-ManBlue Member Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
    5 Agrees 5 LOLs First Answer First Comment
    Options

The ending with Professor Turo/Sada. The anger that I never got to release by punching Turo in the face for what he did to Arven.