Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

That round electric tiger Kotora

Options

Isn't it surprising there's no response why this creature was scrapped twice?? Despite everything, people wish Kotora will come back in a future Pokémon game, so that would be quite interesting to hear the developers' thoughts on the love it gets.

Comments

• Gaocarmina
    Gaocarmina Member Posts: 44
    5 Agrees First Comment 5 Likes
    Options

Gotta say, I like the idea of Kotora and Spheal getting along ! 😊

• your_ethanlac
    your_ethanlac Member Posts: 18
    First Comment 5 Likes First Answer Name Dropper
    Options

This is the beta Pokémon I wish they'd kept the most, right up there with Woofman/Warwoof. Spheal is also cute, but I'm not quite sure I buy the fan theory that Kotora's design eventually evolved into it.

• CInnaBox
    CInnaBox Member Posts: 26
    5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment First Answer
    Options

it would work best as a convergent spheal

• Gaocarmina
    Options

Bringing up some additional stuff, Kotora evolves to Raitora and it has a unnamed final form.

Not much is known about the third stage, but I'll send a feedback just in case.

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Agrees 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    Options

I think it'd be cool if it got redesigned as a Pika-clone since it looks like Dedenne and Togedemaru, so it'd fit.

• Gaocarmina
    Options

Feel like sharing this page which is from a french book made by Loup Lassinat-Foubert. It's interesting to find out that many fans are hoping that Kotora will be included in the Pokédex one day.

Design wise, I think it would fit pretty well with the other cute spherical Pokémon like Marill or Jigglypuff.

• Gaocarmina
    Options

Let's talk about the shiny coloration, should it be orange like Raikou/Raging Bolt or white like Incineroar/Zeraora? Personally I'd go for blue but I guess having another white tiger doesn't sound bad.