Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Did you like the Totem and Titan Pokémon fights?

Later games seem to be using single strong Pokémon as bosses more often. I don't see them talked about too much, so I'd be interested to hear what you think. I liked the Totem Pokémon bosses, since they can summon other Pokémon into battle to overwhelm you with numbers, and often employ clever double battle strategies, like Salazzle using Toxic and its minion Salandit packing Venoshock. The Titan Pokémon weren't nearly as fun for me, though, since you have the advantage in numbers with Arven, and they can't really do much except sit there and take attacks until they faint.

Comments

• MajorBrendan
    MajorBrendan Member Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭✭
    100 Answers 100 Likes First Anniversary 1000 Comments

When it comes to Titan Pokemon, I can come up with more original pokemon designs than just make said pokemon gigantic.

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers

I preferred Totem Pokémon. They felt like they were a bigger part of the world than Titans, and the Trials were much better than just being boss fights.

I kind of dislike the whole three stories part of SV, even though the stories were pretty good. It just all felt so short and scattered, and so did most of the game.