Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Mobile Controller Support

Options

Please, please, please, can you add Controller Support for the mobile version? My thumb gets uncomfortable and sore if I play any more than a couple of games and I have switch to playing on Switch where the game runs so slow comparatively, but the controls are way more intuitive and responsive.

If we could have the same control scheme as the Switch ported over for controllers, along with the UI change and adapt when you play with controller, that'd be amazing.

Comments

• Tasear
    Tasear Member Posts: 98 ✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees Photogenic
    Options

I support this addition

• keopline
    keopline Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

It's absurd that this isn't supported, I agree it should to be added in

• TheBeattyBeast
    TheBeattyBeast Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

Seriously! Everyone wants this, just most mobile games have controller support these days! And considering the fact that in ranked matches there are switch players and mobile players at the same time it would only make sense for both parties to have the same options to play the game without giving one the advantage over the other.

Because controller players obviously have the advantage!

• Mod_Skrilla
    Mod_Skrilla Moderator Posts: 267 mod
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer First Comment
    Options

Hello Trainer, Thank you for your feedback! Please let us know if you have any other suggestions.

• JakkuGurifin
    JakkuGurifin Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

I hope this feature gets added in the future. I really want to play Pokémon UNITE with my controllers on mobile.

• EilidhRN87
    EilidhRN87 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

Why isn't this a reality in 2024?! It's mind boggling.

• Nintendont69
    Nintendont69 Member Posts: 4
    First Comment
    Options

PLEASE ADD CONTROLLER SUPPORT PLEASE!!

• ankrahman28
    ankrahman28 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment First Anniversary
    Options

Adding controller support to mobile seems like such an easy win. If anyone is actually looking at this forum to incorporate actual feedback, please look into adding controller support!

• DYEONSZHEIL
    DYEONSZHEIL Member Posts: 1
    Photogenic First Comment
    Options

My friend has a account for this game but botu of us want to use a controller and he doesn't have a switch so it be the best this if the mobile version had controller support