Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Decklist duplication

Options
jon11w
jon11w Member Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
5 Agrees First Anniversary First Comment 5 LOLs

When I import a deck list, edit it and save it, I get two decks within my deck selection screen.

The second deck, simply named "New deck" appears after I relaunch the client, alongside the deck I had created and named. The New Deck is the original list that I imported without the changes made.

Nothing gamebreaking, but an annoying bug nonetheless.

Comments

• Mod_Butterfly
    Mod_Butterfly Member Posts: 67 mod
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    Options

Hi Trainer,

Thank you for taking the time to make this report!

I recommend for this instance you open a ticket with the support team. To do so, please visit  https://support.pokemon.com/ and then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link. From there click "Contact Us".

• jon11w
    Options

@Mod_Butterfly why are you suggesting that we submit bug reports to the support portal? Why would customer service be interested in a bug report?

This forum is explicitly for bug reports.

Are you a bot?

• TPCi_CursedSoup
    TPCi_CursedSoup Administrator Posts: 249 admin
    First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    Options

Hey @jon11w!

We ask that players contact our Support Team so they can document any additional information that can't be shared here, such as screenshots or videos as an example.

You are correct that this forum is used for reporting bugs; this is just to help make sure issues being reported don't fall through the cracks.

• jon11w
    Options

@TPCi_CursedSoup FYI I contacted the support team about this on October 7th. Just received the following response today (October 18th):

"The duplicated decks are new decks because they were newly migrated over. If the deck is no longer valid or you no longer want it, you can delete it."

So I don't think that this has been logged as a bug in anyway since the suggested fix is for me to simply delete the deck. And I'm not actually sure what the agent means when they refer to a deck-list that I'm importing being "newly migrated over".

I'll happily continue to post bug reports here but I won't be contacting support to raise them since it's a duplication of efforts on my part and requires responding to multiple emails. It's also far less transparent than discussing an issue on a forum.

FWIW the bug still existed before the last patch and I've actually had decks duplicate up to three times - which becomes very annoying! I can't log on right now to confirm that the bug still exists (maintenance) but I will check later to see whether it was fixed with the patch.