Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

What new big spinoff game y'all think we getting on the 8th?

Brd-TypeS
Brd-TypeS Member Posts: 5
First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary

I want another entry in the snap series but that probably will never happen again so what else do you guys want?

Comments

• Dedenne90524
    Dedenne90524 Member Posts: 337 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 25 Agrees 5 Answers 25 Likes

I think that there will be no new big spin-off games. Don’t get your hopes up.

• sillysloan2
    sillysloan2 Member Posts: 21
    5 Agrees 5 Likes 10 Comments Photogenic

Next legends game

• darkness018
    darkness018 Member Posts: 35 ✭✭
    5 Agrees 5 Likes First Answer Photogenic

im not expecting any new game announcements I personally think all it going to be is update news on current games and more previews of that dlc and more info on that detective pika game and maybe a update on the anime

• TheJeffers
    TheJeffers Member Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭✭
    1000 Comments 500 Agrees 250 LOLs First Anniversary

Missingno horror visual novel.

My serious guess, depending on how you define 'spinoff', would be a new Legends style game, either in Johto or Unova, or an Unova game, either a BDSP-style BW remake or BW3.

Honestly I am not expecting much Beyond DLC trailers and information, a reminder that Pokémon Sleep is out and a few updates for the mobile games.

• Cedesect
    Cedesect Member Posts: 3
    First Comment Photogenic Name Dropper

im not sure there will be one, but i have my fingers and toes crossed for a new pokemon mystery dungeon...

• D-ManBlue
    D-ManBlue Member Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
    100 Agrees 5 LOLs 5 Answers 100 Comments

@TheJeffers Agreed, the developers probably have their hands full right now with the DLC, and with all of the spinoffs on the way and apps already out, we can probably expect more information on those and not much else.

• D-ManBlue
    D-ManBlue Member Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
    100 Agrees 5 LOLs 5 Answers 100 Comments

Though I have to ask- have we gotten a Pokemon Presents in the past where all they did was present updates and not announce or reveal anything?

Also, just what is there to reveal with the DLC? Did they reveal much about the Sw/Sh Expansion Pass leading up to its release?

• YagoFuecoco
    YagoFuecoco Member Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Answers 5 LOLs 100 Comments

I really expect a new Pokémon Mystery Dungeon or a PokéPark 3

• lillie_trash
    lillie_trash Member Posts: 28
    First Answer 5 LOLs 5 Agrees 10 Comments

probably wont be a new pokemon conquest or ranger but it would be funny if they did i doubt theyll do anything though they just showed detective pikachu 2

• TheJeffers
    TheJeffers Member Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭✭
    1000 Comments 500 Agrees 250 LOLs First Anniversary

I don't recall much about it as I was quite disillusioned with Pokémon during SwSh and didn't watch the Pokémon Presents. I remember them showing overview trailers throughout that time on Nintendo Directs though. They gave a general overview of everything announced and slipped in a few new details and previously unseen features.

I am expecting something similar here.

And it is always important to remember that the games have ironically become one of the smaller parts of the Pokémon franchise, despite ostensibly being the core everything else is centered around. There are a whole range of announcements they could make regarding merchandise, mobile games, the TCG, events and real world attractions, without needing to touch on the main series games, although I suspect they will always be a part of a Pokémon presents.