Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Do you think Pokemon Masters EX should have multiplayer battles?

Do you guys think they should add multiplayer to Pokemon Masters EX?

Comments

• D-ManBlue
    D-ManBlue Member Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
    100 Agrees 5 LOLs 5 Answers 100 Comments

Sure, but maybe add a level cap feature like the "all Pokemon set to Lv. 50" rule in the mainline games.

• 6dyferTCG
    6dyferTCG Member Posts: 2
    Photogenic First Comment

100%, would be a neat feature, plus could be added to tournaments/play Pokemon.

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers

A bit late, but I really want a pvp mode. Also I really wanna show off all my 6☆ characters, Master/Poké Fairs, and shinies in something other than co-op (no one uses that unless it's an event).

Also it'd be really fun, especially seeing what happens when you trying fighting overpowered characters with overpowered characters.

• D-ManBlue
    D-ManBlue Member Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
    100 Agrees 5 LOLs 5 Answers 100 Comments

@UnovanZorua I would hope they would feature some kind of tier system- 6-star characters doesn't seem like a fair advantage since you could pay for the sync pair or the materials to level them up.

• jbryaniii
    jbryaniii Member Posts: 76 ✭✭
    Name Dropper 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Answer

YES

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers

I play f2p and there isn't a big issue with getting 6☆s. Level caps and Master Fairs are a bigger issue, but they could make all characters LV.100 or make it so Master Fair users are more likely to fight Master Fair users, and making you need to unlock co-op to play battles (Because battles vs untrained MC, Blue, and Rosa would be boring and I'd feel bad).