Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

JJ's Live Adventures : Default Decks

Hey guyss, Hope you all are doing well! wanted too sure my experiences so far..

I have started playing recently. My idea is to try out all valid default decks and then move out to mono expansion deck building or tweaking default decks.

1. I have started with Giratina coz Giratina, I only tried 4 so far, so not sure about this but this is probably the easiest one to get wins. We will have good control on the core concept and cards, Cramorant in early gave with zero energy cost and Sableye late game for sniping are handy as well.
  2. I went with Serperior as my 2nd choice, felt like using grass types also the card looked. It heavily relies on Serperior Vstar. Kricketune is decent if things don't go as planned in early game but not good enough, but most of the time we get Serperior in our hand by the time we accumulate enough energy, so its very hard to make use of Kricketune, its ability comes into use rarely as well. Also if the opposition are aware of our deck they will be very vary of Altaria. It is least ranked for me in terms of ease of use. But hey! I played half of matches so far with it! wont let it go until I get a satisfying late game win with it or until I grow tired of it .
  3. My 3rd pick was Solrock. Chose it right away after I 1st encountered it in a duel. It is on par with Giratina or probably even better. We will have good control on the setup too. I was satisfied with this deck pretty easily just played 3-4 games.
  4. Deep Sea King is my fav among the lot. We will have good control with pokemon but getting energy could be little challenging (or maybe I didn't figure it out yet). Palkia's damage can be controlled by opposition, and other cards are not hard hitting and cant even 2hko Vstars. I still haven't use Finneon that well. Arcanine deck has better chance against it as well unlike Serp vs Arc9. I get a balanced feeling while serving the King :)

That's it about me for now,, What were your 1st , fav & most used default decks?

If you have read this far, thanks for showing interest ^^ My apologies if had already come across this on reddit 😅

Have a great day/night!