Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Will we see Marshadow playable in pokemon unite?

Options

For this game I think a pokemon that steals unite moves and pokemon abilities would make the game a ton more unique and exciting. So I nominate Marshadow to be that playable pokemon because a pokemon of that type of caliber would be very fitting for a mythical pokemon. So my feedback would basically be adding Marshadow to be the definitive copy pokemon who steals buffs, unite moves and if it gets a K.O it can steal the form of the defeated pokemon.

Answers

• GeneralScout
    GeneralScout Member Posts: 40 ✭✭
    5 Likes 5 Agrees Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

Your ideas are very cool and you definitely did a good job with the images, it looks as if Marshadow is in an official trailer. The only revision I would put is for the form-stealing, since it feels too close to Zoroak's Illusion.

What is the name of the purple unite skin you created?

• FallenFurfrou
    FallenFurfrou Member Posts: 106 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Comment 5 Agrees First Answer
    Options

I don't know...

...we'll just have to wait and see.

• R-Senal
    R-Senal Member Posts: 11
    Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

Are you talking about the holowear? if so it would be a premium holowear called drunken fist style holowear. as for the form stealing i dont think it would over lap with zoroark since zoroark is more for tricking where marshadow is more for stealing powers and abilities to turn the tied of a battle. I don't think any other pokemon can really encompass this character archetype better than marshadow imo. But I very much appreciate your critique hopefully the developers see this post.

• R-Senal
    Options

Make sure to spread these around so the developers can add marshadow to pokemon unite.

• R-Senal
    Options

i would also like say that i think theres should be a poll to where we decide who the next pokemon would be.