Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

How many of you purchased the Pokémon Plus +?

2»

Answers

• Funboy35
    Funboy35 Member Posts: 62 ✭✭
    Photogenic 5 Likes 5 Agrees 5 LOLs

I don’t have enough experience with it, but yes, my order did arrive fairly recently. I want to use it as both a sleep tracker and a Pokémon GO travel accessory, so I hope the battery life can hold up long-term. Sleep tracking doesn’t seem to require that much power, which is nice.

The Pokémon GO Plus+ comes with a yellow Joy-Con-like strap, as well as a clip to fasten it to your pillow. A magnet connects the two; it’s designed to minimize tugging, but that also meant my device could detach during the night. I guess I nudged it too close to my Dozing Style sleep….

When bedtime comes, Pokémon Sleep expects you to have your Pokémon GO Plus+ handy if you’ve synced it before. You’ll have to unpair it if you want to track sleep with your smart device instead.

Pikachu’s cries are fun. You can silence them if you want by pressing the main button or changing the settings.

It’s my first time using an accessory for Pokémon GO. This thing sure can flash and vibrate a lot — I’ll get used to it.

Both Pokémon Sleep and Pokémon GO offer optional in-app purchases. They’re worth factoring into deciding whether to purchase their real world accessory.

• Elberta
    Elberta Member Posts: 91 ✭✭
    25 Agrees First Answer Name Dropper 10 Comments

Nope, if Pokemon Go plus still works, there's no reason to buy a new version of it. It's like buying iPhone 12 when you already have an iPhone 11 which still works.

• Funboy35
    Funboy35 Member Posts: 62 ✭✭
    Photogenic 5 Likes 5 Agrees 5 LOLs

Oh, I found the “Track Sleep with Smart Device” option for the Pokémon GO Plus+. Wish I could edit my previous comment to fix that.