Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

MATCHMAKING BROKEN

Options

will there be an update this week or will you leaves us with broken matchmaking. this makes me so mad i only got 5 games today because it takes 1 hour to find a match and its incredibly discouraging

Comments

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,615 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

Looks like no maintenance this week! I usually try to avoid calling devs lazy, but when they actively ignore a problem because they don't want to admit that there's a problem.

Next update will be September 8th. We're stuck until then.

• Therealpokeboi
    Therealpokeboi Member Posts: 28
    5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

it angers me so much i almost wanna cuss them out but thats not appropriate and wont help. i wanna believe in this game and these devs but my flame of hope is burning out so bad. i cannot afford to spend 200 dollars on astral radiance codes to go back to ptcgo

• Therealpokeboi
    Therealpokeboi Member Posts: 28
    5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

they should give everyone a free premium pass next season for this inconvience

• NeptuneShaun
    NeptuneShaun Member Posts: 19
    First Answer 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

I have to agree, I think a free premium pass is in order tbf, the amount of crystals I've spent on it, I'm not sure if I'll work back what I've spent to pau for the next one (also my fault I know).

Had I of known the game was as bad as it currently is I wouldn't of spent them.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,615 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

Did the maintenance fix it? Not interested enough to try to complete more than 2-3 matches a day.