Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Carddeck and Creditbalance breaks down with game features. Baojian Invasion and Creditlack

It feels like there are only 3 decks in the game.

Due to the enormous card restriction, it has become naturalized. It feels like there are only 3-5 play-style overpower decks left. Fighting them can only be defeated with normally constructed decks under one condition: luck. Once such a deck has reached its combo, you can only defeat it with the matching countercombo CardDeck. This isn't bad enough. If you move further in the ranking after 5 victories in a row, you will only move further in the ranking. But the match successes are 50/50. (If you play them yourself)

This ensures that no variety comes into play at all. You can't build strategies either. Either you're lucky from the start and the Baojian and Espinodon combo doesn't come fast enough (2-3 rounds) or you're just unlucky. Once this combo is in place, it's pretty much over. It's just a matter of luck. Of course, there are decks that can break this combo. The problem is that these decks have the same problem.

Only that you need 1-2 moves more (a critical stroke of luck) However, this means that only 2-3 other decks of cards are played. The imbalance is obvious. All my opponents are 95% Baojian and Espinodon combo decks. The other 5% Baojian and Espinodon combo Breaker.

That's totally boring. Due to the deleted cards, there are very few players who play individual decks. Which are much more fun. Why were so many cards cancelled and the main focus placed on standard decks? The focus on extended format is also limited. In the general course of the game, it hardly brings any tension. Strategy decks are simply useless. Or so rare that there is no variety. 

Precisely because the old game allowed so many different modes to be played in different categories. It brought a lot of variety. The bad thing is, the league mode hardly brings any rewards, so you have to play 100 fights to get on a prize podium. Where you then get 25 credits or crystals. Their balance to the game also takes place completely under a relative line.

If you want to create decks with cards that you have to buy, then you can spend months.... years working towards a single deck. The prize gains and the cost of the cards are so unbalanced that with certain plans you can play without a 24/7 style of play. And even then, it becomes damn difficult. The Trade system prevented this before.

I keep reading the argument from very few players: It's better. "I can buy all the tickets I want". Have you ever put together a deck with 10 missing cards that cost a little more? The time to invest is far too long. I'm currently working towards a 5000 credits purchase. To do this, I made a complete 50 step bar and only got half of it together.

Now I would theoretically have to play a second 50 level event to finally have all the credits together. The daily 12 stage events from the TCGO are massively missing here to get a flow.

Since there are a lot of other criticism points to be found in the game, it makes the whole thing a mix of bitter pill. The fun of the game is lost with each passing day. You can also clearly see that many construct deck players are no longer there. Probably because your decks stopped working and left the game. In summary, there is a massive lack of variation. And there are too few credits.

Proposed solutions:

-Massively reduce the credits costs. Or increase the rewards.

-Or offer credits for gold (which you don't use anymore after a short time if you have already put together your favorite outfit)

-Only the crystal currency works to some extent. There is too much gold. You could also significantly reduce the gold winnings and bring more credits into the game. ( Should it be goal from Pokemon Company to buy more card boosters real. in order to get more credits through 4+ cards, then the rewards should also be much higher here. ) In a ratio of 1 to 10 compared to the purchase price in-game is not an encouraging realization. I've easily redeemed 100 booster codes, but it doesn't do much good I've easily redeemed 100 booster codes, but it hardly brings you any more credits. (It happens rather the other way around, I now buy fewer boosters in real life, because the urge is no longer there to spend money on new codes.)

Comments

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

Were you having a stroke when you wrote that title?