Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Who is your least favourite pokemon and why?

Options
J-combat
J-combat Member Posts: 2

I want to see what pokemon are the most unpopular so tell me who they are and why. (For me most probably miltank)

Comments

• RiqMoran
    RiqMoran Member Posts: 231 ✭✭✭
    5 Likes First Answer First Comment 5 Agrees
    Options

Right now it's Gholdengo because it just does not look like a pokemon and the shiny form is laughably bad.

• PinkAxolotlMom
    PinkAxolotlMom Member Posts: 4
    5 Agrees Photogenic First Comment
    Options

Jynx. It just makes me uncomfortable to look at.

• LunarFlameMage3
    LunarFlameMage3 Member Posts: 9
    First Comment
    Options

My least favorite Pokémon (or most disliked) is Burmy.

“I require four evolutions that are all subpar and am pretty uncommon or irritating to reset for catching. I also have one of the super irritating quest types in Legends Arceus. My name is Burmy and I am a Turd.”

• Hisuian_Bidoof
    Hisuian_Bidoof Member Posts: 12
    First Comment Photogenic
    Options

Volbeat and Illumise

• Mindacos
    Mindacos Member Posts: 3
    First Answer First Comment Photogenic
    Options

Definitely Eiscue. It's just an emperor penguin, but worse in every way.

• Orlaith_Thelia
    Orlaith_Thelia Member Posts: 2
    First Comment Photogenic
    Options

Shiny umbreon. I've loved the way it looks since it was first introduced when I was a little kid, , though I didn't actually manage to catch one until really recently 😅

• Hisuian_Bidoof
    Hisuian_Bidoof Member Posts: 12
    First Comment Photogenic
    Options

Volbeat and Illumise

• Solarstråle
    Solarstråle Member Posts: 10
    Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    Options

Probably Dudunsparce. The nonexistent differences between it and Dunsparce is obviously the entire point, but being a self-aware design doesn't make it a good one. It feels a little mean-spirited to give one of the most clowned-on Pokemon in existence an evolution that's basically making fun of it.

It's a shame because a Pokemon based on the ultrabithorax gene is a really cool idea

• Solarstråle
    Options

Probably Dudunsparce. The nonexistent differences between it and Dunsparce is obviously the entire point, but being a self-aware design doesn't make it a good one. It feels a little mean-spirited to give one of the most clowned-on Pokemon in existence an evolution that's basically making fun of it. It's a shame because a Pokemon based on the ultrabithorax gene is a really cool idea.

• Solarstråle
    Options

Probably Dudunsparce. The nonexistent differences between it and Dunsparce is obviously the entire point, but being a self-aware design doesn't make it a good one. It feels a little mean-spirited to give one of the most clowned-on Pokemon in existence an evolution that's basically making fun of it.