Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.
Attention Trainers!

Details for anyone experiencing crashing on startup of TCG Live: https://community.pokemon.com/en-us/discussion/10650/ios-device-game-crashes-4-16-24

Who else thinks that Miradon ex should get a nerf with its tandem unit ability?

I think it should, cause I am sick of the miradon ex users on their first turn using their miradion ex to use the tandem unit ability, and get 2 pokemon on their bench which sometimes is another miradon ex and something else. They then use another tandem unit on the new miradon ex on their bench. This is too overpowered and makes it where on the first turn the opponent already has 5-6 pokemon on their bench. I think that Miradon ex tandem unit should get a nerf to where the turn ends if they use it. Just like the ability of Koraidon ex to make it more fair.

Answers

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,572
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    ✭✭✭

It's fine. If it were broken the deck itself would be broken, but instead it's like tier 2.

• Brandonusofa
    Brandonusofa Member Posts: 74
    First Anniversary 5 LOLs First Answer 5 Agrees
    ✭✭

I feel your pain on Miradon Ex. It's just motivating me to learn a good fighting deck .

• 705zommer
    705zommer Member Posts: 4
    First Comment

I like card in a deck but just the amount of times I have battled someone with a miraidon ex it always begins the same. Its good though because I can adapt and find decks to counter it like Mischievoius lock klefki. But I am long finished with miradion ex cause I recently built a god killer deck with forretress ex and Wo-chien ex.

• DoubleCure
    DoubleCure Member Posts: 364
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    ✭✭✭

Poor Miradon ex... the deck it's already falling down more with the new set PE released, if they nerf it the way you proposed it would be barely playable or not see play at all.

• 705zommer
    705zommer Member Posts: 4
    First Comment

Ok then why don't they do it the same for koraidon ex and make it not end the turn when using Primal ability thing.

• Ravenclawed1234
    Ravenclawed1234 Member Posts: 377
    5 LOLs 5 Agrees First Anniversary 5 Likes
    ✭✭✭

Miriadon is not broken, the deck itself is limited to only lightning types and a good deck can easily win against it

• TechHog
    ✭✭✭

Because accelerating energy is much stronger than getting basics from the deck. A basic able to do that with no downside would actually break the meta at some point.

• SBR-Crash
    SBR-Crash Member Posts: 29
    5 LOLs Name Dropper First Comment

Miraidon decks suck, needs more consistent ways to ramp energy. If their generators whiff they lose quickly

• TechHog
    ✭✭✭
  • UncleYuri
    UncleYuri Member Posts: 4
    5 Agrees First Comment

The deck sucks. If you nerf the ability it would go from sucks to straight up trash.