Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Feedback - deckbuilding and collection

Options
jon11w
jon11w Member Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
5 Agrees First Anniversary First Comment 5 LOLs

My general thoughts on the deckbuilding and collection viewing options within the game.

Deckbuilding:

• Stacking different arts and versions of cards is a very nice feature
  • The deck space on the right could be a fair bit bigger - I'm adding cards to my deck by searching for them so I don't need as much space on the left
  • Show related evolution lines when searching for a Pokémon - evolution lines must already be coded since this is a sort option
  • Allow us to set a "favourite" art which would be the default used when importing a deck or adding a card
  • Change left-click to add a card to the deck and make the current functionality accessible through the right-click - removes steps when adding a card
  • Apply some ordering to cards in your deck - currently it seems random but splitting by tool/stadium/supporter (as it is in the deck summary before you click "edit") would be very helpful
  • Introduce a full screen view - ideally an "expand" button by the edit deck name button to view your full deck (note: this exists on the battle pass already for the earnable decks)

Collection:

• The Card Gallery within the expansions view in the shop is great so don't hide this away - give it its own tab!
  • Stacking different arts isn't ideal here as I want to be able to see all of my cards and I want to see what I'm still missing - stacking also messes with card ordering
  • Add in collection filtering - being able to filter by rarity would be brilliant here
  • Expand to a full collection view - allow us to view and filter our full collection here rather than giving these smaller curated set views
  • The cards in this game generally look excellent (full art and older secret rare cards being an exception) so being able to actually view what we own could be a real motivator for buying codes

Comments

• Baggetto
    Baggetto Member Posts: 97 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 LOLs Name Dropper
    Options

Great feedback!

• Mod_Finn
    Mod_Finn Moderator Posts: 116 mod
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Likes
    Options

Hi @jon11w,

Thank you for sharing this with us.

It's always nice to see trainers sharing good ideas and feedback.