Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

where are my decks from tcgo ?

Options
nappyviking
nappyviking Member Posts: 1

did i really lose everything in the migration for this version of tcg live. This is horrible , the design team should be ashamed and too lose all my decks that i built and fine tuned , its just horrible. i really liked this game . But they destroyed it, this is a down grade for sure .

Comments

• DoubleCure
    DoubleCure Member Posts: 364 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

Yes, the decks do not migrate automatically, you needed to export from TCG Online then import into TCG Live, your cards from Black & White series forward should be fine tho but only 4 copies max in most of the cases.

You will find out that losing the decks will be the least of your worries (with the Standard rotation and the unfinished Expanded you probably wouldn't be able to play most of your TCG Online decks anyway), the game has a lot of unplayable bugs, bad design, slow game play and a lot of missing features... just to enumerate a few things.

• grriffinn
    grriffinn Member Posts: 107 ✭✭
    5 Agrees First Anniversary Photogenic 5 Likes
    Options

You should've read the TCGO Sunsetting FAQ more closely. It was pretty clear in saying that decklists wouldn't transfer when migrating your TCGO collection to Live and that, if you wanted to use them on Live if they were Standard format, they needed to be backed up via other means.

As far as the cards in those decks are concerned those were transferred to Live barring any glitches, you just can't see any cards that aren't Standard-legal or cards before Sun & Moon if you have the Expanded format option selected in the deck builder's card filter selected. To view ALL of the cards you have on Live after migrating you'll have to select the All option under the card filter's format options.

• Brandonusofa
    Brandonusofa Member Posts: 76 ✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 LOLs First Answer 5 Agrees
    Options

The anger will subside. Just give it time. =0)

• MickCowen
    MickCowen Member Posts: 3
    Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

most of my cards and decks are from scarlet and violet and it seems that i have lost all the can you please tell me what happened to them as i have spent a lot of money on getting code cards

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,603 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options
  • MickCowen
    MickCowen Member Posts: 3
    Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,603 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options
  • Bryant17ofy
    Bryant17ofy Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

My cards from TCGO are for the most part gone and why is black & white not eligible in expanded?? This is a nightmare I go from a game I love to play to one I don’t care to try I can’t even make my decks and play them it says half my deck isn’t valid. Horrible horrible horrible and not because I don’t or can’t adapt to change this is just unreal