Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Avatars have been updated, and Johto Region Pokémon are now available for selection!

Attention Trainers!

The team is aware of potential issues TCG Live players might experience with currency and card exchanges. If you notice any odd behavior or instances where they don't show up, please restart your client.

If the issue persists or exchanges fail completely, please contact our Support Team for further assistance.

Thank you for your patience.

Bug with Spidops EX and Beach Court interaction

Game state:

• Opponent had 3 Spidops EX played, giving +3 to my retreat costs
  • I had Regieleki VMAX in my active slot with 1 energy attached

Actions taken:

• I played Beach Court with the expectation that my retreat would be lowered to 2
  • I played an energy on the Regieleki VMAX to reach 2 total

Expectation:

• Regieleki VMAX's retreat cost should have been lowered to 2

Actual:

• Regieleki VMAX's retreat cost remained 3. This was not a visual bug, even after adding another energy (and spamming the confused emote) I was not able to retreat.

This interaction lost me the game :(

My ign is Thanners if any devs need it to dig deeper. Thanks.

Comments

• DoubleCure
    DoubleCure Member Posts: 364
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    ✭✭✭

It's not a bug... "Beach Court" as the card says "The Retreat Cost of each Basic Pokémon in play (both yours and your opponent's) is 1 less."

Regieleki VMAX's it's not a Basic Pokémon so it's not affected by that stadium, the 3 retreat cost is correct in that situation.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,523
    First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    ✭✭✭

Please read cards before spending the time to type out a long post.

Why is it that we get detailed posts like this for things that aren't bugs, but when it's an actual bug people are like, "dis broke pls fix"