Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Player do not timeout

Options

Hi; I do not know if it is a bug or a player cheating but a player did not do any action and he did not timeout.

A player in it second turn used a supporter card (Elesa’s Sparkle) and after attaching two energies to his pokemon he just did not do anything, I have checked the timer to run out when I am thinking what actions to do but in this case this player did not do anything and he did not time out.

Even after the global timer reached 0:00 he did not timeout.

It is a bug or a player cheating?

Best Answer

• 10types
    10types Member Posts: 220 ✭✭✭
    5 Agrees First Anniversary First Comment 5 Likes
    #2 Answer ✓
    Options

Live is having a bug where you lost connection and then it has no idea what to do then just gives up

Answers

• AleHDC
    AleHDC Member Posts: 15
    5 Likes First Comment Name Dropper
    Options

happened to me, wait all and get a lost anyways, did this and my post got removed, hope they fix...

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,609 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

This happens because you disconnected for a short time. It might be server-side, but if the timer goes for 45 seconds without any actions, you've lost and should restart your client.

• JamirKashmir
    JamirKashmir Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    Options

It is definitely server-side. But people cheat soo...

• JamirKashmir
    First Comment
    Options

I'm actually having the exact problem, while messaging in this forum. So it's not a connection issue.

• JamirKashmir
    First Comment
    Options

The malicious actors are likely using something that interrupts your session with the server, but they won't fix it because that means they would have to spend money on a game that is free. But...

I'm a grey hatter so I made his life a living hell...

Your best defense is to make sure that you have web protection. Or some form of anti-virus software, Windows Security has loopholes. So, you are less likely to see this issue on a mobile device which is sand locked.

I'm here for you guys, so let me know if you need a real fix.