Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.
Important Notice for Pokémon TCG Live:

The code card redemption service will be temporarily offline during routine server maintenance on April 23, starting at 15:00 UTC.

This game needs to finally get true Expanded support

The dev silence is awful. Other games usually at least get a "soon" before they delay a critical feature for another year. Correct me if I'm wrong but I can't find any update about Expanded on any official channels. Going crazy out here waiting for something that should have been there ages ago to finally be implemented

Comments

• DoubleCure
    DoubleCure Member Posts: 364
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    ✭✭✭

Unfortunately there are no updates on Expanded mode anywhere.

By the way the things are going there are way too much bugs, and dev team can't handle them fast enough to implement new features... I don't expect Expanded to be finished this year. Let's hope I'm wrong.

• Jefferyk2
    Jefferyk2 Member Posts: 4
    First Comment

It can be disappointing when a critical feature is delayed without any updates or timeline provided. It's not uncommon for other games to give at least a general timeframe or reassurance when a feature is delayed. I can imagine how it feels to eagerly anticipate the implementation of a feature that should have been there for quite some time.

In such situations, it's always helpful to reach out to the official channels of the game and express your concerns. Sending a polite inquiry about the status of the feature and requesting an update can sometimes yield useful information. Additionally, checking community forums or social media platforms where the developers might be active could provide insights into the progress or potential reasons for the delay.