Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Increase amount of cards per pack and remove the 400 redeem code pack limit

Options

I'm very close to reach the 400 codes redeem limit, so soon will be useless to redeem scarlet and violet pack codes... that will remove a fun and important part of the game, plus will be forced to use credits or open the few in-game packs.

Can you consider increase the number of cards per pack to match real life and remove the limit of 400 redeem pack codes?

This small changes would make the game more fun and also help players improve their collection, and I'm sure will not take much effort for your team to implement.

Comments

• DoubleCure
    DoubleCure Member Posts: 364 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

I've already reached the 400 limit of S&V pack codes for a couple weeks now.

I have to say it's really rewarding to simply get 25 coins per code after that, come on now lol it's completely useless to buy codes or use the codes from physical packs at this point. So no more code pack opening until the next set comes out...

You could really rethink the current redeem limits and the amazing 25 coins joke after the limit is reached.

Unless the goal is to make the pack opening no fun anymore and exterminate the code selling websites and also reduce a little bit the benefit of buying physical booster packs.

• Baggetto
    Baggetto Member Posts: 97 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 LOLs Name Dropper
    Options

The 400 pack limit is probably there to prevent people from using exploits, like infinite credits with Celebration packs.

I’m not saying it’s right, just giving some context.

• DoubleCure
    DoubleCure Member Posts: 364 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

Yes I understand there could be exploits like that, I wouldn't mind the older sets like celebrations or others that are easy to exploit have the limit for sure.

But at list the latest sets could have a larger limit or no limit.

My goal isn't to exploit I just wanted them to make it more fair and fun. Was hoping they would rethink and find a better solution.