Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.
Important Notice for Pokémon TCG Live:

The code card redemption service will be temporarily offline during routine server maintenance on April 23, starting at 15:00 UTC.

Lost cards during migration

Hello all,

I lost the following cards during migration, but stupidly on my part, I didn't take a screenshot of my total library beforehand.

Some of the cards missing:

1 Charizard V, 1 Cramorant V, and 2 Sandaconda Vs, Charizard VMAX, 2 Tyranitars, 2 Larvitars, 2 Pupitars, 2 Centiscorch VMAXS2, Centiscorch Vs, 2 Mudbrays, 2 Mudscales.

And yes, I contacted support. They were not very helpful. And yes, I looked at alternate versions of the cards to look for the missing cards.

Please help

D

Answers

• 10types
    10types Member Posts: 206
    5 Agrees First Anniversary First Comment 5 Likes
    ✭✭✭

The game does not migrate more than 4 of a specific art of a card. These cards are not standard format so it is possible they are still there and you are just looking under standard cards.

• megangel2011
    megangel2011 Member Posts: 5
    First Comment

All of the cards and packs are gone on my account too 😭

• Jefferyk2
    Jefferyk2 Member Posts: 4
    First Comment

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Losing valuable cards during a migration can be frustrating, especially when important items are missing from your collection. It's understandable that you didn't take a screenshot of your library beforehand, but there might still be some options available to help resolve the issue.

Since you mentioned already contacting support and not receiving helpful assistance, it might be worth reaching out to them again and providing more detailed information about the missing cards. Include specific card names, quantities, and any other relevant details that can assist them in understanding the extent of your loss.

In addition to contacting support, you could also try seeking assistance from well know sites, communities or forums. Explain your situation and provide a list of the missing cards. There might be individuals who are willing to help by trading or providing replacements for the lost cards.

It's also worth considering taking precautions in the future to prevent such incidents. Take regular backups or screenshots of your library to have a record of your valuable cards and keep them stored in a secure location.

• Apollyon7
    Apollyon7 Member Posts: 5
    Name Dropper First Comment

Same.

So my purchased, earned cards, decks and digital memorabilia painstakingly collected over the last decade just erased for this generic-glazed reintroduction app??

Absolutely Criminal.

Please clarify that "migration" to the new app actually means abdicating the old account and all associated assets.

Blindsided.

Wont be patronizing this entity anymore. Trash.

• trainer230966
    trainer230966 Member Posts: 2
    Name Dropper First Comment

Amen! Ive lost all my decks, half my cards for this absolute garbage. The game was perfect before

• SpindownGames
    SpindownGames Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

I lost most of my cards in the migration and in no way that makes sense to me. I did spend my coins and opened packs before the migration, as well as redeemed about 100 code cards and open those packs as well. They were all from standard sets and I have about half of the notable cards from that and I am missing about half. In addition, I purchases multiple Pikachu V box sets and redeemed those codes and now have NONE of the Pikachu V or Vmax that I opened out of these boxes that were purchased. I seems I'm not the only one looking at these discussion boards is there a fix on the way? If the old account really lost forever? There has to be a way for Pokemon to fix this. We pour our time and money in to this game and to have it just taken away I can't imagine starting over again.

• Trainer0123432
    Trainer0123432 Member Posts: 15
    Photogenic First Comment First Answer Name Dropper

Before ptcgo sunset, 1 of my sub account been migrate but I still can check what I marked there as tradable, so I myself believe it still existing somewhere, just do they intend to do something on it

• Armagedonnie
    Armagedonnie Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

I lost also my whole collection. Did not play for years, want to login again, everything is gone..... is there nothing what you can do? I don't have screenshots/names of the cards...