Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Avatars have been updated, and Johto Region Pokémon are now available for selection!

Attention Trainers!

The team is aware of potential issues TCG Live players might experience with currency and card exchanges. If you notice any odd behavior or instances where they don't show up, please restart your client.

If the issue persists or exchanges fail completely, please contact our Support Team for further assistance.

Thank you for your patience.

Watch order ?

JuraGanash2809
JuraGanash2809 Member Posts: 2

Is there an official watch order for both the series and the movies, right now I use an online one but it often makes suggestions that I later see were not good !

Answers

• redym3dy
    redym3dy Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

just watch however you feel like, if you arent sure its best to just go in release order!

• LucarioRay
    LucarioRay Member Posts: 18
    5 Agrees Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic

It your trying to watch the movies along with the series as they came out so Ash's and his friends teams are the same then I advise looking at the dates of when the movie was released. Bulbapedia has a great list of episodes and their released date so you can compare the movie release to the episodes you are watching so everything is consistent.

• LucarioRay
    LucarioRay Member Posts: 18
    5 Agrees Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic

It your trying to watch the movies along with the series as they came out so Ash's and his friends teams are the same then I advise looking at the dates of when the movie was released. Bulbapedia has a great list of episodes and their released date so you can compare the movie release to the episodes you are watching so you