Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Code Card Redemption Not Giving Cards

Options
Gee0000
Gee0000 Member Posts: 1

I have 20 code cards from various sets that I attempted to redeem in blocks of 10. In both cases, I scanned the codes, then hit "Collect All" and the next screen showed that no cards were redeemed. Now, when I scan those codes, they come up as invalid (presumably because the game thinks I've already redeemed them)

It now appears I am out those code cards.

Comments

• vFrosti
    vFrosti Member Posts: 4
    5 Likes
    Options

Yep same thing happened to me, I received some of my packs after restarting the game, but I still am out several cards it looks like. I think the whole redeem component has some issues. Even after I was able to physically (in the game) open a pack, I didn't get the cards from it sometimes (including a Charizard Promo from Champions Path ETB, and a Rainbow Rare Piers from a pack I could actually open)

• m3l-ancholy
    m3l-ancholy Member Posts: 0
    Options

Same thing happened to me as well. I redeemed two Chilling Reign packs, three Fusion Strike packs, and a Battle Styles pack. I received one Chilling Reign pack after restarting the game but never received any of my other packs and the codes are now 'invalid'. Hopefully there is some sort of resolution for those who lost codes while testing this beta.

• PunkySkunky
    PunkySkunky Member Posts: 0
    Options

I've also had this issue in the app as well. Logging out and logging in again does make a few come up but not always all of them.

• JacobChickpea
    JacobChickpea Member Posts: 0
    Options

This has happened to me too. I lost I think about 20 packs, then randomly got 10 back about an hour later.