Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Vs AI Option would be nice

I remember PTCGO having granting you boosters if you defeat 10 AI themed decks based on types or something.. Why cant we play against the AI for rewards as well? Its a nice stress buster from the constant competitiveness but still maybe including some incentive?

Comments

• kot123456
    kot123456 Member Posts: 108 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 100 Comments 25 Likes First Anniversary

The "Test" option you see when hovering over deck selection screen IS the AI mode we have right now. Though it's bad, very bad, you get no rewards, and you cant choose which deck to play against. Hopefully they add a Campaign-like mode against AI like how LoR or Shadowverse has one. I think it would definitely skyrocket the popularity of the game and PTCG overall. Though it requires lots of investment from the devs, maybe after they fix the bugs and put the game in a more playable state.

• deevoh
    deevoh Member Posts: 18
    10 Comments 5 Agrees

Yeah I was talking about the campaign mode like the one in TCGO with rewards. They already have the AI function going and now AI and stuff is booming and everywhere.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

That kind of AI is different than what's in games. Also, they'd never invest in that for a free game.