Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Can find any of the secret rares Ive unlocked?

Options

I should atleast be able to see 5 secret rares Ive been shown I got on screen from my ingame pulls from the reward ladder in the battle pass but when I search my cards none of them are there?! I swear I got gold and black artworks or urshify v max and rainbow secret version of trainers like candice ?All this just a few days ago and none of them are showing up!? Wtf

Best Answer

• Edurandomnumber
    Edurandomnumber Member Posts: 331 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Answer 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    #2 Answer ✓
    Options

Click on the regular version, then "available", then scroll through the different prints until you find the one you are searching for.

Answers

• deevoh
    deevoh Member Posts: 18
    First Comment 5 Agrees
    edited March 2023 #3
    Options

Ah ok! Now i see it.. Thats so stupid that alternate versions are completely hidden.. How are you even supposed to know or remember which ones you have ALT versions or secret rares off? The game should show you more clearly all variations in the same frame at once

• deevoh
    deevoh Member Posts: 18
    First Comment 5 Agrees
    Options

OK got it now ty! This interface sucks ! They should let you see all your cards at ince without you having to open each card and checking the versions you have.. Very hard to remember or keep track!

• Edurandomnumber
    Edurandomnumber Member Posts: 331 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Answer 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

I prefer this way, if I'm building a rapid strike deck i can type "rapid strike" and find all the rapid strike cards i need quicker because the search function doesn't get full of the same card multiple times if i own different arts, but i can understand why some people may not like it.