Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

A Couple Bugs

Options
SwimmerHans
SwimmerHans Member Posts: 6
5 Likes 5 Agrees

I have a couple of card bugs I've encountered on my iOS devices this week.

While playing my Mew VMax deck: 1) (on iPhone 12) Cram-o-matics became impossible to interact with in my hand. They were taking up space in my hand whenever I drew them, but I couldn't play them despite having other item cards in hand. I also couldn't discard them when playing Ultra Ball. This has happened here and there, but those cards usually work as intended. 2) (on base model iPad 2018) I drew what appeared to be an Elesa's Sparkle, but it actually behaved as a Tower of Darkness. I couldn't play it as my supporter for turn and the only reason I figured out what was going on was because the Tower of Darkness appeared to be usable despite there not being any single strike cards in my hand.

While playing Arceus VStar/Inteleon: (on iPhone 12) I evolved a Sobble into a Drizzile and used the Shady Dealings ability and my turn ended immediately after I chose my card off the Shady Dealings.

Other than that, I've been finding the game plays really well on my iOS devices.

Comments

• Tgurneu
    Tgurneu Member Posts: 37
    5 Likes Name Dropper 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

As a small note, there's a subforum named "Pokémon TCG Live Bugs & Feedback", you may wanna post these in the future :)

The first two issues you mention might be related to an ongoing issue with Rotom Phone. It appears to cause some glitches, mixing cards up and leading to major bugs over time. For the time being, one option could be adapting to a list that doesn't use it, even if less optimal. Hopefully it's fixed soon though!

No idea on the drizzile bug though, that one sounds new. Same hope though, may wanna make a thread on it specifically over on the other category!