EVIL CLEMONT!!!
I was trying to do school, right?
11 PM
My brain is done
BUT IS IT CREATIVE TOO!!!
You see, I now have a story to tell
Takes place during Z-A's stuff
First, I was kicked out of my Gym. Z-A Royale replaces the need for a Gym Leader. That's what Jett said anyways. Me and Bonnie got lucky though. She at least let us continue to live in Lumiose Tower. That was four years ago. I thought things were bad then but things were salvageable.
I got a job with the government and I helped them renovate the city. I was still able to use my science to improve the future so things weren't that bad. It was awful, not being able to do the thing I love as a Gym Leader, but the Royale wasn't too bad…
But now?
I stare in horror watching the after effect of Ange.
How?
How did this happen to my home?
"Sorry that this happened Clemont. Truly an unfortunate event," Jett tells me after I confronted her about it.
"Yes it is ma'am," I agree, my limbs shaky after all these recent events. "I can't live there anymore! So what do I do now?"
"That's for you to figure out," the woman responds. I furrow my eye brows with confusion, tilting my head.
"I'm sorry, what," I question, my words coming out as a broken exhale of breath.
"It is not our responsibility to take care of you, Clemont," my boss tells me. While her expression is one of sorry her body language and tone shows she doesn't care.
"But I work for you," I exclaim, taking a step forward as my emotions rise. "A-And think about Bonnie! How could you comfortably force a child onto the streets?"
"I take no comfort in this," Jett hisses back. Yeah right. Everything but her words say otherwise. "Clemont, I have done all I can for you. I gave you work and I let you keep your home. Stop being ungrateful and care for yourself."
I begin to argue more but Vinnie steps in, looking down at me with a glare, a PokeBall on his hand threateningly. I stare at the two for a moment in genuine shock. How can they do this to us? But I straighten up, shoulder my backpack, and push my glasses to cause them to shine in an ominous way.
"Okay," I whisper, voice filled with barely concealed rage. "Thank you for your time, ma'am."
And I walk out without another word.
— — —
"There you are Clemont! What took so long," Bonnie whines as I return to Hotel Z. I silently walk by her, taking my bag off and throwing it onto the bed. My sister's entire demeanor changes, going from her usual playful battiness to concern. "Um, brother, are you okay?"
I take a moment, inhaling deeply before turning to her with a smile. "I'm fine, don't worry," I lie, crouching down to be eye level with her. "Jett said we'll be able to go back home as soon as the tower is fixed!"
"Really," Bonnie asks excitedly.
"Mhm," I hum in agreement. She does a little jump of joy, which makes my smile weaken but force through. "We'll stay here while we wait, but things will be okay. I promise."
Those last two words are the only things I've meant.
I do promise to make things okay.
But I will make things better in a more…
Dangerous way.
Not what I want to do.
But I must.
For me.
But, more importantly, for Bonnie.
I will use my science to change our future, even if that involves creating violent weapons instead of peaceful gadgets…