Would you like to go on a journey?
You can choose if someone joins you on this journey but no one can force themself with you
Everyone has their own quest if they choose to
Anyways if you do…
Clears throat as the intro music starts to play
Hello new trainer!
I am Professor Izzy!
It is my job to study Pokemon and their ways of life as well as their origins and abilities
If you are listening to this right now then you are in my audience of soon-to-be adventurers!
I am so happy that you can be apart of the opening of the newly discovered region
Lacos!
Founded by me just a few years ago, there is still much to explore and do
Many areas of land never even seen by a human before!
I have had some development going on, building new cities here and there, but most of the land is untouched
You could even discover brand new Pokemon out there!
So after I'm done with the introductions, if you'd like to begin on a journey of new discoveries please stop by and visit me at my lab!
Thank you!
Enjoy!
Comments
-
I'll be a narrator of sorts. I make the events, gyms, NPCs, descriptions, etc. But there will be much role play to this. My replies will be slow so please be patient but feel free to interact with others and develop your character better when I'm away! Have fun!
2 -
waiting to be approved
2 -
Female
appearance is mostly dark (black) clothes (Black jeans (theyre a thing) black jacket, and white shoes lol), Grey eyes, dark brown hair.
5'2 ft tall.
My nameee...
I guess PM lol
2 -
Great!
You walk into Professor Izzy's lab. You see the man at a desk, hastily scribbling something down into a notebook. His hair is long and brown, pulled up into a messy ponytail. He's wearing a white lab coat with a simple black T-shirt and bright blue jeans. The Professor! He looks up at you as you approach and smile, his greenish brown eyes sparkling with excitement
"You must be here to start your journey through Lacos! Welcome!"
He springs up to his feet and rushed over to another table, hastily throwing stuff around before pulling out three PokeBalls. He turns to you and tosses them into the air. Pokemon pop out of each one.
Treeko
Fennekin
Poplio
"Choose one! It'll be your starter for your adventure!"
(You can pick the gender of the one you pick as well as nickname it)
1 -
"I choose fennkin!" *looks at it... it's so cutteee*
(Freeto for the nickname and he's male)
2 -
"Great choice!"
You receive Freeto the Fennekin! (The music that happens when you catch a Pokemon plays). Izzy returns the other two before reaching into his pocket and pulling out an orange electronic that is no bigger than a cellphone
"This is a PokeDex! When you find new Pokemon they'll be registered and you can see their details and information on it. Any new Pokemon will be uploaded and you'll learn about them as you use it!"
Music plays again as you receive a PokeDex
"Now let me tell ya what you can do from here. Explore the region. Visit newly built cities. Challenge Gyms and try to face our Champion. Discover lore. Participate in contests. THERE'S ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES!!! Those are just some examples! Anyways, it doesn't matter what you do. If you have fun with your Pokemon then you are doing everything perfectly! Now go out and have a good time!"
2 -
You can now begin your journey
I might try to draw a map tomorrow to show locations but maybe right now tell me something you think would be fun to do
2 -
Hmm..
...anything?
Idk.. some kindaaa.. cooking challenge I tryeddd I'm not good at coming up with ideass i soryyyy
2