[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
RANDOM USERRRRR APRECIATION DAYYY No. 8
Comments
-
I don't just THINK : I KNOW IT!
1 -
Don't mhm me like that ! I love ya more !
1 -
Awww thanks !! I LOVE YALL SM ALREADY IM GLAD I JOINED TOO
1 -
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
2 -
I'm the speed running vampire and I'm at war with the approval trust
2 -
Rita and I are similar in being evil and loathing the approval system, except her base speed is far, far higher than mine.
So if you get out of approval based on how fast you can spam the forum, then she'll be free soon enough.2 -
I'm the fastest cowboy, I'm even faster than my shadow
2