Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
I’ve got a Tiensi announcement..
so I haven’t made any Tiensi Pokemon in a bit… and for two reasons.
Number 1, I’ve sorta gone into a slump. I don’t know what to make into a fakemon!
Number 2, my dad as some of you know is… himself. I have another kind of drawing series thing besides Tiensi (not pokemon related) called Tailalongs… they’re cute little animals I’ve been giving to my family members (for birthdays and such) as their own little character! Officially theirs. They’re cute little shapes are so satisfying for me to draw and have been helping me cope during crappy times. So I’ve accidentally not been doing as many fakemon.
So… I was wondering if a couple of you had any ideas? For fakemon? Of course it’s ok if you want to keep your own ideas for yourself but if you DO want to give an idea, just remember that the region is based on Tennessee, so it can’t be something like… a chimera. It has to make at least a bit of sense to be tn-related OR it could be something that relates to multiple places. Like a sheep. A sheep isn’t too specific.
And… I’m gonna challenge myself! I’m going to try to post a fakemon every weekend! (Probably Fridays)
And if someone wants to see a Tailalong/own a Tailalong I’ll make a post if you want.
Thanks for reading my ramble!
I’m not tagging to avoid confusion (Vii is confused! Vii has emotional damage in its confusion!)
Comments
-
You could do a regional variant of Wooloo and Dubwool
3 -
I like it thank you! Hmm…after a teensy bit of research I found something about the Nashville Chew Crew. An eco-friendly land management thing that uses sheep instead of mowers!
2 -
ooh yeah I forgot I did want to do that a while back but completely forgot! Thanks!
2 -
I’m pretty sure they already did that (I think it was crowked)
1 -
I already got a raven Pokemon… sorry… (foufowl)
0 -
I did! 😮
0