Halloween is coming up. Should we do something for Halloween?
I think we should do something on the forums for Halloween even though it’s still like 30 days away.
Comments
-
yes
1 -
like what?
1 -
Like all being a ghost type pfp at Halloween?
0 -
I'm down for changing my profile picture for Halloween (maybe not just ghost we could also do dark or psychic or even some poison types
2 -
I'm down!
I was already making a Halloween one shot like I did last year
Maybe we can even update @UnovanZorua community tale now that it's that time of year again!
Only if UZ wants to, though
0 -
yes ye,s great ideas! ;I am taking a, nap now b,ecause I'm s,leepy,
2 -
biased lol (jk)
1 -
We could make a discussion where we can tell about creepy stories, near-death experiences, and what we’re doing for Halloween! (I’m down to make this on Halloween!)
1 -
maybe not the second one but you could if you wanted 🤷♂️
1