Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

YOU get turned into a Pokémon. What do you want to be? But then, which Pokémon do you think you are?

2»

Comments

  • Genguar7894
    Genguar7894 Member Posts: 453 ✭✭✭
    250 LOLs 100 Likes 100 Comments 25 Agrees
    edited 2:42PM #12

    Gengar

    And

    Shedinja or whatever that one empy shell is called🥲

  • PokeMom244
    PokeMom244 Member Posts: 3,195 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1,500 Agrees 1,500 Likes 1,000 LOLs 2500 Comments

    What I wanna be: Gardevoir or umbreon
    Pov me: Kamola.

  • Morpekofreako
    Morpekofreako Member Posts: 895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 LOLs 500 Likes 500 Comments 250 Agrees
    edited 4:44PM #15

    I’d want to be sableye (because Morpeko would have to eat everything!!)

    And I would probably be grafaiai because I’m an artist and I have poisonous spit.

    lol ummmm

    I don’t know…

    I DO hide if I sense hostility so Ralts is an option 🙃

    Maybe… Mimikyu.

  • oshoBug
    oshoBug Member Posts: 781 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 LOLs 500 Likes 500 Comments 250 Agrees

    i believe that i’ll probably end up as a wimpod or meowscarada

    wimpod is pretty self-explanatory, i am a bit of a wimp

    and meoscarada is because i can have the personality of a comedian when i feel confident

  • sir_uledge
    sir_uledge Member Posts: 695 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Likes 500 Comments 250 Agrees 100 LOLs

    I REALLY wanna be either Ceruledge or Dragapult

    But I'll prolly end up being Wooper or smth