What would you do?
If everyone the forums got magically transported in to the world of Pokémon (with a team of 6 pokemon you like) what would you do?
Comments
-
Good point on the mystery dungeon thing
I actually just barely restarted mystery dungeon red 2 weeks ago
1 -
I would join you
1 -
First of all I would pray to every god out there I'm not dreaming
That better be real
I don't want to come back here
Secondly, I'd see what my 6 Pokémon are
You said 6 I like so I assume I choose
Charizard
Ceruledge
Hisuian Zoroark
Infernape
Toxtricity
Staraptor
Next on my list is becoming champion of every region
I'll need a rival for that
In fact two
@clasingla I'll happily accept that battle offer
But I'd like it if you would also join me on my journey
It'll be nice to have a fun, supportive friend on this quest
I have someone else in mind too but she'll get here later
I also have a few others but I don't think they'd find being rivals interesting
They can still join the journey if they're down
I'm mostly thinking about PM and UZ when I say that
I'm not sure D would want to go on a long journey
Then I'd chat with the others for a day before setting off to become the ultimate champion
Hopefully I'll have a friend or two with me but I can do it solo
I'll also be entering showcases and accepting every battle thrown at me because both of those are fun
2 -
Run in a field of Vulpix and not regret it one bit when I am incinerated by a Ninetales or frozen by an Alolan variant protecting the Vulpix.
2 -
Getting tricked by my 6 Ghost types every time including of course the whole Gengar line
I'd not like it (Pretty ironic, but I don't like horror)
But I like my pokémon
(I hope)1 -
Pokémon intro music
2 -
I would be totally down!!! :D
After I try every yummy looking good in the pokemon world first!
BUT THEN I'D BE TOTALLY DOWN.1