Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.
[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice

Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.

Lost a turn.

Calandross
Calandross Member Posts: 1 ✭

I was playing a match of ranked just now and the entire match had been fine but all of a sudden it started to lag. On my opponents 6th turn the timer for taking rolling to take your turn showed up and ran out, my own timer ticked down by a couple seconds then it snapped back to his turn and he finished out his actions, when it swapped to my turn I drew my card for my turn but the game wouldn’t let me take any actions and then it just said took to long and then passed the turn back to my opponent without me having ever been able to play anything or do anything. I can’t gaurentee anything I could have done would have prevented the loss but I was denied the opportunity to at least try.


battle log below I drew boss on my 7th turn and then it just says took to long but it wouldn’t let me do anything

[Edited by Mod_Bee / Removed battle log]

Comments

  • Mod_Bee
    Mod_Bee Moderator Posts: 1,562 mod
    1000 Comments 250 Likes Fourth Anniversary 25 Agrees

    Hi @Calandross Thank you for sharing this game log with us along with what happened. Can you please send this to the support team? The team would be the best support option to review game logs and provide a response.

    To submit a ticket to support, go to Pokémon Support, select Pokémon TCG Live, then select Contact Us.

    Thank you very much!