[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
A strange craving…
Comments
-
Banana. Me like bAnAnS 🍌 . 1$
oooh banana! Me like bananas you a banana
1 -
A friend 99.99$ (human)
I need a fwend… and I don't want the world lols.
2 -
A friend 99.99$ (human)
I'm surprised u didn't lol.
1 -
A new starter Pokemon 75$ (your choice what it is but it has to be a starter.
I don't need the world
Just a hand select few amount of individuals
And Pokémon doesn't exist in the world so I'm absolutely getting Char
Wait but if I chose the world I could have finally down everyone that I really can save humanity...
GODS DARN IT NOW I'M CONFLICTED!!!
1 -
A friend 99.99$ (human)
:) yes yes! Ur right! :)))
1 -
A friend 99.99$ (human)
Lol.
1 -
Banana. Me like bAnAnS 🍌 . 1$
hmmmmm
0 -
I lowkey don’t know why u called urself Pokemom? Actually im gonna make a discussion about usernames rq
1