Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.
[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice

Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.

Is clasingla going to play Super Mystery Dungeon?

Eremas
Eremas Member Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭✭✭
2500 Comments 500 LOLs 500 Likes 50 Answers

it has been a whole year since the last original Super Mystery Dungeon game. Are you going to open the game and walk around in it? Have you thought about doing something new? You got me into playing roleplay with Pokemon again. I will be forever indebted for that.

Comments

  • clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 8,834 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2,500 Agrees 2,500 Likes 5000 Comments 1,000 LOLs

    I’m actually going to do a playthrough of shiren the wanderer I did another full playthrough of explorers 3 months ago and