[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Picnic Game!
Comments
-
I am. nods in agreement
1 -
Allow me to be of assistance
I'd bring a platypus to this picnic
1 -
Hmmm... Could I bring a cute little sea otter to this picnic..?
1 -
I'd bring a hippo to this picnic!
0 -
can I bring a shark to this picnic? (Also, fish works as a whale which you brought is a type of fish)
1 -
can I bring a dog to this picnic?
1 -
Could I bring a sea lion to this picnic?
1