Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
The building is on FIRE and is QUICKLY FALLING APART!!! Which Eeveelution do you save?
Comments
-
No one, then the're might gonna be a ghost-eeveelution
1 -
Vaporeon
Agreed.
1 -
Vaporeon
Yeah, but even if they didn't, Vaporeon could still save other people in the building. In the end, saving more than one.
1 -
Vaporeon
Vaporeon.
Because water beats fire.
YES, I heard, I can only save one and the others are definitely out (except Flareon who LITERALLY CANNOT BE HURT BY FIRE PEOPLE). But I'm not talking about saving the other eeveelutions, I'm talking about the rest of the people in the building. Even if Vaporeon were to save say one person, that's two lives saved instead of one.1 -
Glaceon
The idea was you don't have that time
I said it's going to the ground quickly
That's why you can only save one
As soon as you're out everything collapse
Which is why Flareon is in danger too
Highest point of the building means huge impact when hitting the ground
And everything will crush them
0 -
Vaporeon
Wait, then what if…
Espeon psychic power teleports them all?
Basically, my choice is whoever gives me the chance to save ANYONE else (even not the other eeveelutions)1 -
Vaporeon
I'll just repeat the last part-
My choice is whoever stands a chance of saving others.1