Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
WHY
Comments
-
I'm very very very bad at knowing when to use Protect, so I rarely put it on… it never helps me.
0 -
LE GASP
I'm available any day 1-3:30 PM UCT!1 -
Its worked surprisingly well, honestly. Not perfection, but its one of my best teams yet.
0 -
So unfortunately that falls during school hours for me which means I'd only be able to battle on that time on Saturday or Sunday.
How does Saturday ~2:00 UTC sound?
PS you may have to remind me because I tend to forget stuff that's planned to far in advance
2 -
That's one of the things you'll learn from more and more experience. That, and when not to use Protect. (But you'll still want it on your team so you can make that decision.)
Protect is very useful for stalling out your opponent's terrain / Tailwind / Trick Room / weather, and for outplaying if your opponent might double-target a Pokémon, and for Leftovers recovery, and for scouting out your opponent's moveset, and for making them feel foolish for High Jump Kicking or Steel Beaming.
0 -
I think so!
0 -
Interestingly I rarely have issues with any of that.
0