Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Pokémon Champions: Please add a Pokédex showing how many Regular and Rental Pokémon I own
I would like Pokémon Champions to have a Pokédex or collection screen that shows how many of each Pokémon I currently have.
For each Pokémon, it would be very helpful if the Pokédex showed:
Total number owned
Number of Regular Pokémon
Number of Rental Pokémon
For example:
Garchomp
Total: 3
Regular: 2
Rental: 1
This would make it much easier to understand my collection and manage my roster without having to check every box manually.
I think a Pokédex-style system like this would also make collecting Pokémon more enjoyable, because players could immediately see which Pokémon they already have and what type of ownership they have.
Thank you for considering this feature!
Comments
-
Hi @Hyunsu02, welcome to the community! 🤗
Thank you for reaching out with your suggestion about the Pokédex filters. While I'll pass this along to our team, please feel free to submit further suggestions directly at this link. We appreciate your help in making the game even better for all trainers!
0